And other people who don’t mind the drive to Pittsburgh.
Me and the lovely, lovely Mad Mae March will be sharing a table with Kerry Giantsquid Lipp March 7-9 at Horror Realm! I’ll be selling prints, comics (if they get here in time) and doing tarot readings. Kerry will be promoting some of his written stuff and Mae will be doing whatever it is she’s doing these days, which is mostly looking her fantastic self.
Come see us, have your fortune read, buy some prints, talk about books and heads exploding or just bask in our hellish glow.
Be there or be… well, its not so much a square as it is something that’s pointedly not round. I… I think its a trapezoid slowly rotating in the deep, dark abyss…
Where was I? Oh yes. Here’s Horror Realm’s website.
First off, I’d like to direct you over to cannibalcoalition.com where you will find links to all my work on various other sites, including my portfolio, the tarot deck, comics, and soon I’ll have some of my writing up there as well.
But in case you don’t want to do that, here they are for you:
The Bend - http://thebend.thecomicseries.com/
- This was the first comic series I ever did and I’m currently on a break fro working on it so I can do some other things. Three outlaws on the run find themselves in Bend Valley, an oasis town in the middle of the desert, where they run into various troubles (many of which are self-inflicted). Despite the fact that one of them possesses supernatural powers, they still find themselves entangled in a cult. Did I mention that one of them is a cannibal?
- A young hacker finds himself in the hands of a secret government agency. Its something like Torchwood meets Warehouse 13 meets Agents of SHIELD… but with less aliens and more magic.
The Wrecking Crew - http://wreakingcrew.thecomicseries.com
- A Gag-a-day comic. Updates whenever the hell I feel like it. Uniting theme of “fourth wall, what fourth wall?”
The Sweeney Tarot - https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-sweeney-tarot
An easy-to-read, mostly secular, intersectional Tarot deck, with art by Lee Bradford
- All of the art can be found here: http://emebradford.wix.com/cannibalcoalition#!tarot/c1han
- And the guidebook is free to read online: thesweeneytarot.tumblr.com
Non-tumblr portfolio - http://emebradford.wix.com/cannibalcoalition#!art/cl3g
I’ve gotten a few (read: hundreds) of new followers lately and I just want to remind you that I exist outside of tumblr, but evidently solely on the Internet. (And only take corporeal form for conventions). My writing can be found at www.cannibalcoalition.com, and there are links to everything from there. Feel free to poke around, particularly at any corpses that might be lying around- as is the past-time of my people. Fireplace pokers are recommended, but a good strong stick will do the trick.
Well, its not MUCH of a tour because I still have to work and let’s face it: I don’t make NEAR enough at cons to do like a real tour. But if any of y’all are going to be in the area, drop by and see me! I’ll be doing Tarot readings and selling art like the champ that I am. Expect me to be dressed as Cecil because why wouldn’t I?
- My Bloody Valentine, South Bend, IN - February 14: https://www.facebook.com/groups/607440225995211/
- Not so much a convention as it is a big concert that I’ll be doing Tarot sidestage at.
- Horror Realm, Pittsburgh, PA - March 7-9.: http://www.horrorrealmcon.com/
- Obviously a Horror con. I will be sharing a table with the lovely Mad Mae March, author.
- INDYPendent Show, Indianapolis IN -March 30 http://www.indypendentshow.com/
- Me and the Indie Ladies of Comics will be doing a panel at 2pm. I will also have a vendors table and of course be doing readings for lovely interested folks.
- Small Press and Comics Expo (SPACE) Columbus, OH -April 12-13: http://www.backporchcomics.com/space.htm
- Independent comic books, authors, and artists in the Midwest!
- Zombie Walk, Mishawaka IN- May 3
- Zombie walk for hungerrrrrrr… admission is a can of on-perishable food to be donated to the Mishawaka food bank!
- Bizarre Coterie 2, South Bend IN- May 24
- Big ol’ Halloween party in the month of May.
- Dashcon Schaumberg, IL - July 11-13.: http://www.dashcon.org/
- A TUMBLCON! Night Vale, Superwholock, Homestuck and just about every other nerd subgenre you could ever hope to have your heart ripped out by. I’ll be sharing a table with my girlfriend, who is also an artist
Seee yooooouuuu thhheeeeerrrrreee!
The list of appearances just got a little bigger. If you’re in the West Indianapolis area on March 30, stop by and see me!
Added a few more. =D
If you need something to do on Valentine’s Day that isn’t hoarding gold to make into a roost (no wait. That’s dragons. Dragons do that.) I will be at The State Theater in South Bend, selling art and doing tarot readings. Of course, I’m not the main feature: there’s going to be a bunch of bands and some dance acts there as well. The show is called My Bloody Valentine and we’ve got tons of other local artists. That’s The State Theater in downtown South Bend. Admission is $3 a person, $5 for a couple, doors open at 7 pm and close at 1am. And if you’re a dragon and you’re reading this- this applies to you, too. Feel free to take human form and mingle.